Tuesday 24 March 2015

Work Experience - Early Days Montessori

On Monday the 2nd of March I began my weeks work experience in Early Days Montessori. Every morning I arrived at 9.15 to help set everything up for the day. I was given the job of setting out all the wellies in a row against the wall for later. At 9.30 all the children arrived. We spent the mornings doing various activities such as singing songs, playing games, doing arts and crafts, reading. I was able to get involved in all the activities during the week. After lunch everyone had to get ready to go outside. I had to help them get their waterproof trousers and coats on. Once they all had their wellies on we would all go out and play. When their time was over outside we then had story time until their parents came to pick them up. During this time I would put away all the jackets and trousers. I then helped clean up the classrooms. I enjoyed the week a lot and I think that this week showed me that I might want to have a career to do with children when I'm older




.

No comments:

Post a Comment