Monday 4 May 2015

Work Experience - Clover Hill Veterinary Clinic

From Monday the 13th until Friday the 17th of April I completed a weeks work experience in Clover Hill Veterinary Clinic. During my week I learned so much about veterinary. For the week I mainly shadowed the vet and her assistant nurse during their everyday tasks and appointments. The veterinary clinic focuses on small animals, mainly cats and dogs. I was able to observe the appointments during the day. Then I also learned how they do blood tests and how to analyse the results. I was also able to watch two small procedures that were being carried out at the clinic. I really enjoyed the week as I love being around animals and caring for them. I also enjoyed it because I learned so much about the job in such a little amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment